Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Victoria Advocate, Week 1

It has been just over a week since I started a photo internship at the Victoria Advocate in southeast Texas. I posted some photos earlier from the nearby Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, but I wanted to include some photos that I've shot for the paper as well. So far, it has been a week of circuses, agriculture, BBQ, beauty pageants, and fires. Take a look.

This week marked my first time photographing a beauty pageant:






A couple photos from the afternoon following an overnight apartment complex fire:



On a slow day, I went out and did a brief photo story on KB's BBQ trailer on the edge of town:





A few photos from the visiting Shrine Circus:



The rest of the photos are from a package on 4-H and FFA for the upcoming Victoria County Livestock Show:





No comments:

Post a Comment